Additional resources addressing finances in marriage
Popular questions on this topic:
- I can’t agree with my spouse on discipline with spending. What can we do?
- How much should young couples put away in savings?
- We’re in debt and it’s straining our marriage. How do we get back on track?
- Who should work and earn most of the money in a marriage?
- My spouse and I disagree on whether the stock market is a wise investment or a gamble. What’s your position?
- We want to find a good mortgage on a house, but we can’t agree on how to go about it. What advice do you have?
- Faith-Based Family Finances
- The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness (Hardcover)
- Debt-Proof Your Marriage
- Cents and Sensibility: How Couples Can Agree About Money (Paperback)
- Splitting Heirs
- How Debt Affects Marriage
- Communicating About Money
- Pursuing Financial Unity
- Single Again: Managing the Financial Fallout
- Devotional: Time and Money