Eat right and stay healthy while on the road or in the air.
How to Stay Healthy and Fit on the Road by Joanne Lichten, R.D., can help you rack up frequent flier miles or take a cross-country road trip and not subsist on fast-food meals, beef jerky and bags of potato chips.
In her book, you will learn how to eat out at restaurants and maybe even drop a few pounds, how to control jet leg, how to stay connected with friends and family and how to turn your hotel room into a workout room.
This book is packed with tips, strategies and guides for the seasoned traveler or the once-a-year vacationer who takes their health seriously.
- Has a broad reach and application
- Offers tips and strategies for how to stay healthy on the road
- Covers a broad range of travel topics
- Not a diet per se
In the book, you will learn about:
- The fittest fast food
- What (other than grilled chicken) is healthy on the menu (you may be surprised)
- Simple requests (chef-approved to taste great) that make almost any food healthier
You’ll also learn Lichten’s tips for how to keep your energy up through food, how to stay healthy and avoid traveler’s illnesses and the best ways to deal with motion sickness.
Also, if your hotel room has an exercise room, you are encouraged to make use of it.
Written by Joanne Lichten, PhD, R.D, a very experienced traveler and health enthusiast, this book will help you eat right, stay energized, remain connected with family and pack a light yet smart suitcase when you’re away from the comforts of home.
21 Great Ways to Live to be 100
Extend your life and be healthy with this audio program.
The program is easy to understand and will teach you how to achieve and maintain your proper weight, develop a personal health plan, sleep better and increase energy, feel more positive and improve your health. This program shows people that it’s never too late to take charge of your health and make improvements.
Plus for up to a year if you aren’t satisfied with the results, you can receive a complete refund.
- Audio format is convenient to follow along with
- One-year money-back guarantee
- Does not include any gimmicks
- Includes tips for losing weight
- Helps you maintain your proper weight once you’ve reached it
- Improves your health in every area
- Increases energy
- May help to promote longevity
- No preview of the audio program available
- No idea what to expect with the program prior to purchasing
21 Great Ways to Live to be 100 offers you the tools needed to get results and be on your way to living a healthier and longer life. This program is not a book, but rather an audio file. You can listen to it at your convenience and you have an entire year to test your results. Not many programs allow you to use them for a whole year and then return them if you’re not satisfied.